Monday, February 9, 2015

UNSTUCK

Have you ever been stuck?
Stuck in a rut. Stuck in the middle. Stuck like glue.


Well -- I have...To be stuck is to be static, motionless, immobile, inactive, still...I can't think, can't write or don't wanna walk...

I get stuck in different ways, at different times and all for different reasons; life distractions, lack of information, boredom, overwhelmed, frustration, fear or just NOTHING IS WORKING

When I've reached an impasse, I've learned that it's time to STOP, change my approach and look a little deeper.  

Sometimes it might be as simple as finding a positive mantra to play over in my head. My latest replay is,"She BELIEVED she could so she did."

Strong and confident words that help me push through what ever the road block may be...this time. It might not work forever, but for now I'm UNSTUCK so I'm keepin' it! 

Come Walk With Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment