Friday, March 1, 2019

Searching For The Authentic

Though I have traveled some, I know many people that have filled more passports than I. For myself what I have learned, is that it is not about the number of places I go or what I can check off of a list. It's much deeper than that...

It is more about the real life encounters along the way -- the people I meet that open my eyes to their world. Other times it may be the natural world that speaks to me, like in the silent moment when day becomes night...



In designing a new adventure to Morocco, that is what I set out to capture. Authentic experiences that will give you the occasion to spark the magic of what travel can be. Genuine existence that is not reduced to a screen size shot but taking the opportunity to walk in our life size world.

Those are the memories that will last forever... 

No comments:

Post a Comment