Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Thank You Note

Last weekend Gene and I hosted an event in Phoenix called Will Walk For Food.  Just a simple event where we lead a walk and ask people to bring non perishable food items to donate to a local non profit to help feed  hungry families here in Arizona.  Whether we are here at home or on an adventure in some distant land, we have always believed in giving back. As a matter of fact our business was built on that vision. (more on that in future blogs!)

S
eeing many of our friends on Saturday, got me to thinking...I have been walking with some of you for 10, 15 almost 20 years!  Thank you for the years of support and encouragement.  YOU all motivate and inspire me! 

Some of you have been volunteers and guides for the Walking Connection, always ready to help out. No "whys?"  Just dos!!!  YOU are awesome!

With some of you we have shared the world together from our first trip to Rocky Point in 1991 to our most recent adventure in Peru with just about everything in between New York to Africa, New Zealand to China.  The unwavering trust and confidence that you place in Gene and I keeps us going and planning and ready to do and see more of what the world holds for us. YOU are very much appreciated!

And as I have always said, "If it wasn't for all of YOU, I wouldn't be able to do what I love."  Many thanks to YOU!

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment: