Friday, October 23, 2015

Sometimes I Wonder Why...

Why Am I Doing This?
I am going to walk no matter what. WHY should I care if anyone else does? My walks will continue each and every day -- day after day, year after year. 
WHY count? 
Walking daily is my me time -- private and personal. Why should I invite people from around the world to celebrate walking with me?
Who cares? 
And just when I am getting discouraged and about to give up on the whole idea of a World Wide Walk, I get this...  

"You truly amaze me.  What a wonderful idea your world-wide walk.  I've had November 1 on my calendar for weeks and have planned my walk along the beach in Santa Barbara, under the post card palms, with my 4-legged friend, Luna.  I may even get the rest of my family to join me.  I feel as if I'm going to a party with people from around the world.  So sad that every one of all the world's people can't find it in their hearts to just walk together..."

Now I remember WHY!

A World Wide Walk
     November 1st
ANY PLACE, ANYWHERE, ANY TIME
Join in on Facebook >> 

Come Walk With Me!

1 comment:

  1. I suspect that most of the walkers who join this event feel this way. We belong to a unique club where everyone is welcome to join.

    ReplyDelete