Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Dear Excuses -- guest post by Carol Skolnick

Dear Excuses,
I'm breaking up with you.
Sure, it was nice to have some perceived security, and I know you meant well, but I need something more. Frankly, I'm bored with you and life is too short.
You're very popular and attractive, so I'm sure you'll find lots of other (temporary) partners. But while I may be tempted to get back together with you in the future, and we might have a fling now and then, I'm onto you and you are not moving back in.
Call me kinky, but I'm trading you in for three better matches: Yes, No, and Not Yet. I admire them for their honesty.
So, goodbye for now. It's been real. Well, actually, it hasn't.
Thanks for trying to protect me.
All the best,
C




Originally from Brooklyn, New York, Carol now resides in Santa Cruz, CA. We became Facebook friends after she participated in a World Wide Walk several years ago. Carol is an avid walker and regularly shares beautiful images of what she experiences along the way....



Thanks for sharing a piece of your world Carol!

No comments:

Post a Comment