Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Make Today Confident!


Going through the Sunday paper I spotted an ad that shouted out,  "MAKE TODAY CONFIDENT."  I paused and then repeated it to myself.  Just reading those words gave me a hold my head up, stand up straight and walk tall kind of a feeling. Yes, today I am confident and I can accomplish anything! 

I set out for my walk that day without a set plan, but with a positive attitude.  Before I knew it I had walked an hour up one hill, and then another and another and... 
 
 
 
Later when I sat at my desk with a long list of daunting tasks that I didn't want to do, I thought "make today confident!"  I sat up straight and tackled an item on that list, and then another and another and...
 
By making today confident you believe in yourself. You trust that you can walk that extra mile, hike that tough trail and accomplish your goals. Determination sets in. With confidence you can do things that you might not have even tried.  An "I'm not sure" turns into a "yes I can!"  I am now making each day confident and have learned that a little bit of confidence can go a long way...

 
"Yes I Can!"
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment