Tuesday, November 11, 2014

This Is About You!

This is not about me...it's about YOU.  It's simple and it's easy. You can do it...I know you can. The best thing about it is that it will take only 10 minutes. Everybody can find 10 minutes... 
      
A World Wide Walk is about you doing something for YOU. You deserve it. You deserve to take a little bit of "you time" and do something good for yourself!   

I walk every day for me. Sometimes I don't feel like it but I do it anyway. Sometimes I'm too busy, but I do it anyway. Sometimes I'm too tired, but I do it anyway. I do it for me...


Every November 1st I complete another year of walking every day in a row. (2014 was my 5th year)  To celebrate the wonders of walking, I am personally inviting my friends around the world to go for a walk (run, bike, swim) all you have to do is be active for 10 minutes on each November 1st. 

Anywhere, Any place, Any time. 
It doesn't have to be far or fast, just a walk with purpose. 

World Wide Walk details here. If you are "IN" let me know where you are walking by e-mail or on the Facebook event page. Send photos! 
  
I would love to see a piece of your world...
Have A Great Walk



No comments:

Post a Comment